12 Powerful Sermons by Dr. D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones (1899-1981) was a Welsh evangelical minister who preached and taught in the Reformed tradition. His principal ministry was at Westminster Chapel, in central London, from 1939-1968, where he delivered multi-year expositions on books of the bible such as Romans, Ephesians and the Gospel of John. He is considered by many evangelical leaders today to be an authority on biblical truth and the sufficiency of Scripture.
Face to Face with Christ (12 Audio Sermons)
Dr. Lloyd-Jones uses the Apostle Paul as an example of what happens when an unbeliever comes face to face with the risen Christ. He addresses many controversial issues in the course of this series and provides many helpful answers.
- An Encounter with God – Acts 9:4
- A Fact of History – Acts 9:1-5
- Saul of Tarsus; Christian – Acts 9:6
- When First You Believe – Acts 9:6
- Face to Face with Christ – Acts 9:6
- The State of Man – 2 Corinthians 4:6
- They Glorified God – Galatians 1:21-24
- Gain to Me . . . – Philippians 3:7
- The Loss of All Things – Philippians 3:7-8
- The Resistance of Unbelief – 1 Timothy 1:12-16
- The Ignorance of Man – 1 Timothy 1:13
- Mercy; Immense and Free – 1 Timothy 1:13
DVD: $9.94 (last checked)
This is the most historical accurate film ever made about Jesus Christ. It is on DVD for your convenience and is 120 minutes in color. The Jesus Film: Based on the Gospel of Luke, the ‘JESUS’ film has now been translated into more than 1,050 languages, with a new language being added nearly every week. This brings God’s Word to people in more than 220 countries in languages they know and understand. By God’s grace, it is yielding a spiritual harvest of unprecedented results.
Jesus Film in 24 Languages
DVD: $7.95 (last checked)
This is the most historical accurate film ever made about Jesus Christ. It is on DVD for your convenience and is 120 minutes in color. The Jesus Film: Based on the Gospel of Luke. This DVD includes 24 languages – Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, English, Farsi, French, Gujarati, Hatian Creole, Hindi, Hmong (White/Blue), Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Punjabi, Russian, Somali, Spanish (Latin American), Tagalog, Urdu and Vietnamese.